Ah, now he has a lot to say 🙂 And perhaps a tinge of resemblance in cockiness.
A stark change from the previous attempts to get his comment and opinion on YSL.
WP’s Low rebuts PM Lee: We have not let the people down
Does anyone know the meaning of letting people down? When the elected cannot fulfil the roles & responsibilities of the electorate, it has failed to meet the expectation that the elected will represent the electorate.
a. To withdraw support from; forsake.
b. To fail to meet the expectations of; disappoint.
dis·ap·point verb \ˌdis-ə-ˈpȯint\
to fail to meet the expectation or hope of : frustrate
<the team disappointed
to cause disappointment
<where the show disappoints
most is in the work of the younger generation — John Ashbery>
Examples of DISAPPOINT
- The team disappointed its fans.
- The show may disappoint some viewers.
- The novel disappoints by being predictable and overly long.
Related to DISAPPOINT
- Posted by Uncategorized in
- Tagged: #yawshinleong, adultery, expel, expulsion, infidelity, lowthiakhiang, PAP, People's Action Party, resignation, sgelection, sgelections, sgpolitics, Workers' Party, WP